The International Graduate Program - Development at high levelYou shined in university. Now take the opportunity to shine around the world. Our International Graduate Program offers highly qualified university graduates excellent career prospects. And the unique opportunity to create a group-wide network.
The Program - Individual and diverse.
Whether in a technical section or a commercial area: we systematically prepare you for your future responsibilities in your focus area – including how to think outside the box. You can show us what you’re made of and showcase your talent in challenging projects. And take a pit stop at various stations in Germany and beyond.
The exact content of the program is planned individually. This way you have the opportunity to work on projects that will help you grow professionally. And contribute to MAHLE’s success. Of course, you can contribute your own ideas about the direction you would like to take.
We support you on your road to success. In regular meetings with your mentors, you will discuss your new experiences, future program content and your development goals with your mentor and professional-development coordinators. The support you need to help you get ahead is guaranteed.
The International Graduate Program – the specs:
- Length: 15 months to 18 months (flexible starting date)
- Fixed assignment to a focus area
- Opportunity to carry out several different projects – at least one project is completed abroad (3 months to 6 months)
- Joint trainee seminars, complemented by individual learning and development measures
- Intensive support from mentors in your focus area and from HR
- Opportunity to create a group-wide network
- Well above-average compensation (comparable to pay at direct entry)
- Permanent position from the start
The International Graduate Program at a glance:
Find current job vacancies in our job center.