Always Come Prepared - Interview Tips.
Being successfully prepared for the interview can help you along the way. Take a look at our interview tips to help you land the job of your dreams:
It is important to be on time for an interview. It is best if you arrive about 15 minutes early. This will give you time to relax and fill out an application, if necessary. Dress appropriately, since the first impression is a lasting one.
- Do some research on the business before the interview
- Practice interviewing
- Go alone. Do not take children or friends
- Greet the employer with a handshake
- Make frequent eye contact
- Smile, be polite and try to relax
- Listen carefully to the questions asked. Ask the interviewer to restate a question if you are confused
- Answer questions as directly as possible
- Be upbeat and make positive statements
- If you've worked before, talk about what you learned from it
- Use examples of how your skills and abilities would fit the job
Like what you see? Download these helpful interview tips and more here.