Your internship – work on the future at MAHLE.
Things get really interesting in the middle of your college education. During an internship at MAHLE. And the reason is easy to see: You finally have an opportunity to gain some practical experience. In our international environment and in just about every business area.
At MAHLE, you will be in the thick of things from the very beginning. Contributing your ideas, helping the team and moving the company forward – this is our motto. As a result, you will be able to prove both yourself and your talents in challenging assignments. And you’ll also provide your own input and help shape the future. After an orientation, you will assume more responsibility step by step and assist your colleagues in challenging projects, as well as taking responsibility for your own projects. We will be counting on your initiative. Show us what you’re made of.
Should you be interested in an international internship, you can directly contact the respective subsidiary.
- 4 to 6 months of really exciting projects in all commercial and technical areas
- Individual support from a mentor from the department/team as well as from human resources
- Related activities, including plant tours, professional lectures, regular get-togethers, etc.
- Quick contacts with other interns/students on site
- Reduced prices for food
- Attractive compensation: 850 euros a month
- 35-hour work week
- 10 days of paid leave during a 6-month internship
- The option of taking part in sports programs
- A student pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s or German diploma degree
- Good grades in your basic studies or at least three major-related semesters in the following areas:
- Vehicle and engine engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Production engineering
- Aerospace engineering
- Automation technology
- Industrial engineering
- Subject-matter knowledge acquired from your studies
- Ideally, initial professional experience
- Good English-language skills
- Solid MS Office skills
- Independent, goal-focused approach to work
- Strong communication skills, commitment and team spirit
- Curiosity and enthusiasm
Found a suitable internship in our job center? Please apply for it then via the MAHLE Recruiting-Portal eMploy, preferably six months beforehand or in the preceding semester. Your application should include a cover letter (including the intended time period), résumé, report cards, and an overview of your grades. Start your path – with us.