We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready for the starting signal to begin hands-on experience? MAHLE is a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 75.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 16 research and development centers. Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle.
Deepen your knowledge and discover new perspectives. At MAHLE Industries, Incorporated in Farmington Hills, Michigan as
- Acquisition and contract management- Usage of supplier portals
- Assist director sale in managing global strategic initiative and business planning
- Work with multiple departments to collect and organize information
- Support and develop tracking files for sales department
- Coordinate prototype shipments and activities
- Must be currently pursuing a degree in business
- Needs to be Microsoft Office proficient in excel and powerpoint.
- Must be able to work with high data volumes accurately.
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development and support your potential in a targeted way. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback, exciting assignments, and the chance to assume responsibility. We reward solid performance with attractive remuneration, because our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. After proving yourself through your dedication, we offer you individualized support through “PerforM!”, the MAHLE talent relationship program. Start your path – with us.
Ms. Vanessa Mendoza-Pinon is available to answer any questions at email@example.com.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled