We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready for the starting signal to begin hands-on experience? MAHLE is a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 75.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 16 research and development centers. Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle.
Deepen your knowledge and discover new perspectives. At MAHLE Behr Charleston, Inc. in Charleston, South Carolina as
INTERN: Human Resources
Work full-time in Summer 2017 and then work part-time during the school year in Charleston, SC.
- Assist in coordination of training programs.
- Responsible for updating training matrix for direct labor.
- Assist in planning company events.
- Attend job fairs as necessary with recruiter.
- Manage employee locker records.
- Create employee badges.
- Run monthly reports in SAP.
- Provide administrative support such as stocking paper and office/break room supplies, responsible for upkeep of HR document board and assist with creating new hire packets.
- Must be flexible to work overtime and any shift as required.
- Pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field. Junior status preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of computers including Microsoft Office
- Proficient organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to manage confidential information.
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development and support your potential in a targeted way. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback, exciting assignments, and the chance to assume responsibility. We reward solid performance with attractive remuneration, because our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. After proving yourself through your dedication, we offer you individualized support through “PerforM!”, the MAHLE talent relationship program. Start your path – with us.
Ms. Amber Paugh is available to answer any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled